Free Monthly Chat
Hey, for an interactive chat on any of these healing techniques, and a reiki healing experience, please write to me and I’ll notify you of the upcoming dates: firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Reiki?
Translated from Japanese, the actual word Reiki means ‘Universal life-force energy’.
Rei signifying ‘universe’ and Ki signifying ‘life force’. This energy can be used to reduce stress, help relaxation and promote deep healing by using our hands in specific but simple hand positions that cover the most important energy centres (chakras), meridians, endocrine system and major body organs.
While Reiki is spiritual in nature, it is not a religion. It is not dependent on any belief system, and will work whether you believe in it or not.
Can Reiki be used alongside conventional medicine?
Yes! It is one of several alternative modalities offered in prestigious hospitals across the world. It supports both orthodox and complementary treatments.
How does it work?
- Reiki works in a holistic, all encompassing manner. It gently enters deep inside and heals us from the core while opening energetic blockages. Very often the cause of dis-ease will be communicated through an imbalance in our bodies. This imbalance is normally the symptom. It is not the cause. Reiki finds and heals the cause. It does this by working on 4 levels: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual.
- Receiving reiki is a very simple process. The recipient simply lies on a Reiki table, then through a series of 14 non-intrusive hand positions reiki energy reaches the recipient through the hands of the practitioner. Reiki will pass through anything, from metal to plaster casts.
- Reiki also facilitates healing from a distance. This method is effective and powerful, allowing healing to take place without the patient being physically present with the practitioner. It is not limited by time or distance.
Reiki allows your wisdom to guide your daily life.
Can animals receive Reiki?
Animals love Reiki. They accept it without question and with a quiet grace. A growing number of veterinary practices and animal rescue organizations also use it for the benefit of their animals.
What are some of the advantages for using Reiki for the animals?
- Healing past trauma
- Healing after any surgical proceedure
- Accelerated healing from injury/illness
- Increases vitality for animals suffering chronic, long term and terminal illnesses.
- End of life issues
Can anyone learn Reiki?
Yes! We all have the ability to connect with the energy of Reiki. It is quick and simple to learn and even easier to use. It is very effective and 100% safe. We are all capable of channeling Reiki no matter what we believe in or who we are.
What is involved in working with Susie?
I am an Usui/Holy Fire Reiki Master and my lineage can be found here.
I have 3 healing techniques in my ‘toolbox’: Reiki, Shamanism and breathing. With your help I try to find the best option/s for you.
Using my training as a Usui/Holy Fire Master I am able to offer all healing sessions, the courses Reiki I, II and Master and their respective initiations/placements from a distance. All courses and healing sessions are organized through the Zoom application.
If you decide to work with me:
- I will provide a safe cozy environment,
- I am an excellent listener
- I will help you keep focused on your goal that you intend to heal
- I will be committed to guide and support you through your healing processes.
- I will honor your decisions. You are the driver of your own healing.
What is expected from you?
- The desire to want to heal. If you are at my door that desire is there!
- An understanding that healing deeply, takes time
Sessions (all available from a distance)
|Distance Reiki of 20 to 30 min (wonderful for animals)||15€|
|Full distance Reiki sesión of approx 1.5 hrs||60€|
|Presencial Reiki of 2 hrs||60€|
|Courses Reiki I||150€|
|Courses Reiki II||250€|