Free Monthly Chat
Hey, for an interactive chat on any of these healing techniques, and a reiki healing experience, please write to me and I’ll notify you of the upcoming dates: email@example.com
Have you ever been recommended to take time out to breathe?
We breathe according to how we live our lives and we live according to what we consciously and unconsciously believe in. We respond to our ‘perception’ of life by suppressing our breath on the physical level (labored breathing, holding our breath, irregular and shallow breathing) in order to facilitate the action of suppressing our emotions and thoughts.
Our faulty breathing patterns cause us to have a gap between the exhale and the inhale. The size of the gap between the breaths represents the amount of fear trapped in the body as well as in the mind.
By consciously connecting the inhale with the exhale and the exhale with the inhale, so there are no gaps, we start to release the trapped fear bringing it up to our conscious awareness allowing it to come to the surface level and be healed.
As controlled breathing is the physical act of suppressing, we use relaxed or conscious breathing as a means of reversing the process bringing us back into balance and to breathing freely.
Conscious Breathing is the Journey home, back to who we really are.
– Colin P. Sisson –
A little bit more about Conscious Breathing
In my journey to heal myself I initially experienced conscious breathing in my own therapeutic sessions, under the guidance of my therapist.
My therapist based her teachings on her teacher: Colin P Sisson and his book “Inner Adventures”. Breathing in this manner is an ancient tool known for thousands of years.
- It is a method used to awaken us to our purpose in life, to who we are, reconnecting us at the same time with love, freedom and joy.
- It is a personal growth process incorporating self-observation, meditative principles and conscious breathing in a therapeutic manner, which results in expanded self-awareness.
Conscious Breathing guides you to begin to sour like eagles with wings of trust and confidence.
– Colin P. Sisson –
When can we use Conscious Breathing?
- When we feel blocked, frozen, unable to move forward or see the way clearly
- When we are overcome with stress, anxiety or a strong emotion
- To discover our capacity for inner peace, compassion and happiness
- To develop self realization
What would a session look like?
|Conscious Breathing session of 1.5 – 2 hours length||60€|